Messer SE & Co. KGaA (Head Office)
Messer is the world’s largest family-run specialist for gases used in industry, environmental protection, medicine, the food and beverage sector, welding and cutting technology, 3D printing, construction, and research and science. Under the ‘Messer – Gases for Life’ brand, the company markets products and services in Europe, Asia and the Americas. Its approximately 11,000 employees* collaborate in a family business that focuses on diversity and mutual respect.
In most industrial processes, gases are just as important as water and electricity and play a major role in their decarbonization – through the use of green hydrogen, for example. Messer offers one of the largest product portfolios in the market and develops and optimizes application technologies for gases in state-of-the-art competence centers.
As a pharmaceutical company, Messer supplies medical and pharmaceutical gases and turnkey solutions and has a proven track record as a reliable provider of vital products – in pandemic situations, for example.
Founded in 1898, the company’s headquarters are located in Bad Soden, near Frankfurt, Germany.
In 2021, Messer generated an consolidated sales of 3.5 billion* euros.
* Sum of Messer Group and Messer Industries, which includes 100 percent of the at-equity holding Messer Industries.
- Messer-Platz 1
- Bad Soden, 65812
- Elme Messer L SIA (Latvia)
- Elme Messer Gaas A.S. (Estonia)
- UAB Elme Messer LIT (Lituania)
- Messer Vardar Tehnogas d.o.o.e.l (Macedonia)
- Messer Vietnam Industrial Gases Co., Ltd.
- MG Odra Gas, spol s.r.o (Czech Republic)
- Messer Slovenija d.o.o. (Slovenia)
- Messer Slovnaft s.r.o. (Slovakia)
- Messer Tatragas s.r.o. (Slovakia)
- Messer Technogas s.r.o. (Czech Republic)
- Messer Tehnogas AD (Serbia)
- Messer Tehnogas AD (Montenegro)
- Messer Polska Sp z.o.o. (Poland)
- Messer Romania Gaz SRL (Romania)
- Messer Tehnoplin d.o.o. (Bosnia & Herzegovina)
- Messer Schweiz AG (Switzerland)
- Messer Griesheim Investment Co. Ltd. (China)
- Messer Haiphong Industrial Gases Co., Ltd. (Vietnam)
- Messer Hungarogáz Kft. (Hungary)
- Messer Ibérica de Gases S.A. (Spain)
- Messer Industriegase GmbH (Germany)
- Messer Belgium N.V. (Belgium)
- Messer Bulgaria EOOD (Bulgaria)
- Messer Croatia Plin d.o.o (Croatia)
- Messer Danmark A/S (Denmark)
- Messer France S.A.S. (France)
- MesserGas Distribuição de Gases Industriais Unipessoal Lda. (Portugal)
- Elme Messer Ukraine
- Messer Albagaz SH.P.K. (Albania)
- Messer Algérie SPA (Algeria)
- Messer Austria GmbH (Austria)
- Messer B.V. (Netherlands)
- Messer Cutting Systems GmbH (Germany)
- Universal Industrial Gases SDN BHD (Malaysia)
- 000 Elme Messer K (Russia)
- Messer (Thailand) Co., Ltd
- PT. Chemindo Inti Usaha (CIU)
- Show More